Sleep Evaluation

Do you think you might have sleep apnea?

The first step is to take the Epworth Sleepiness Test and consult your physician. You may be referred to a sleep specialist to test you specifically for a sleep disorder. Click here to print the Epworth Sleepiness Scale test.

Most sleep disorders can be diagnosed and treated, and serious complications may be prevented. If you are having trouble sleeping, your doctor may order a sleep study. A physician referral is required by the Sleep Lab.

Before a sleep study is conducted, you will be asked to answer questions about your sleep problems and history, and you will undergo a physical exam. These help us determine the best course of action.

You can save time at the Medical Center if you complete the medical history form. Click here to print the form.

250 Smith Church Road • Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870 • (252) 535-8941
Home Symptoms & DisordersSleep Evaluation Sleep Study Sleep Specialists | Contact Us

© Copyright 2014 All rights reserved. Halifax Regional.